Rochester Telephone Co., Inc.
Rochester Telephone Company, Inc., provides the following basic telecommunications services throughout its designated serving area:
- Single-party voice-grade service with connectivity to the public switched network;
- Local exchange service including local usage free of per-minute charges;
- Dual tone multi-frequency signaling;
- Single party revertive calling;
- Access to emergency services;
- Access to operator services;
- Access to inter-exchange service;
- Access to directory assistance;
- Toll blocking and 900 number blocking options without charge to qualified low-income customers.
Basic services are offered at the following rates:
|Single-Party Residence Service
|Single-Party & Multi-Line Business Service
|Residential & Business Federal Subscriber Line Charge
|Business Federal Subscriber Line Charge – Multi-Line
|Residential Touch Tone Service
|Business Touch Tone Service
*The above rates do not include charges for long distance, operator services, Directory Assistance, 911 emergency services, or other taxes, fees and surcharges.
Discounts are available to low-income customers who qualify for participation in Lifeline and Link-Up telephone assistance programs.
For information concerning these programs, please call Rochester Telephone Co., Inc., at 574-223-2191 or 1-888-374-1900 or visit us at 117 W 8th St., Rochester, IN 46975 or www.rtc1.com.